Tuesday, July 12, 2011

May Drive-by - Jennifer

Wow. So yeah, my May drive-by, in July, LOL. Been wildly busy--having fun, mind you. And reading less and less and less...can you hear my voice fading away? Hoping the reading bug returns soon...at least by Septemberish.

So May...short to match my memory.


Tempted All Night by Liz Carlyle
Exactly the kind of historical I enjoy. Excellent.

Breaking The Rules by Suzanne Brockmann
Reviewed this one. Really enjoyed it.

See Jane Score by Rachel Gibson
Cute and I liked it.

Nothing But Trouble by Rachel Gibson
Liked this one more.

True Love And Other Disasters by Rachel Gibson
Read all of these during playoff hockey (yes, I watched every game cuz I love hockey). This is the one I loved most. Ty was perfect in my minds eye. And when he bought her those skates and told her he wouldn't let her fall? Sigh.

Twice Tempted By A Rogue by Tessa Dare
Didn't finish this one. Thought it a solid read. I just lost interest after awhile. Definitely a "it's me, not you" thing. Life is proving more exciting than the page this summer. Not a bad thing at all.

Sins Of The Flesh by Caridad Pineiro
This one took me by surprise because I wasn't expecting a paranormal. Stuck with it though and enjoyed it thoroughly.

When You Dare by Lori Foster
Formulaic but good. Not going to read any more of these though. There is only one similarly-themed series that caught me hard enough to scramble for the remaining books. That series is the Kelly/KGI series by Maya Banks.

My Irrisitible Earl by Gaelen Foley
DNF. Didn't like the voice and quit this one early.

Lame commentary, I know. Wait til you see's June's drive-by. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. A good month, Jen :) Nice mixing up as well :) I think those hockey books by Ms Gibson must be even better during play-off season :)

    ReplyDelete

Have you read it? What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails