Monday, November 07, 2005

Hot EC story

Capturing Carly by NJ Walters

This is the 3rd book in the Awakening Desires series. I love NJ's writing. Her soft, wonderful, lovely personality always comes through in her characters. Somehow, you just feel more with her books than with many other authors. This book focuses on Nathan and Carly, who got engaged at the end of book 2, Erin's Fancy. I love that she wrote a book about them, because so often, a couple gets engaged and you never hear from them again. This is the story of the time they got engaged to their wedding. All the doubts and worries about inadequacies we all have are on display here. Nathan is an alpha to die for. Gorgeous, sexy, dominant, yet loving and tender and caring at the same time. And Carly holds her own with him, not an easy feat. She is the one woman who can bring this sexy deputy (yes, another man in uniform, LOL) to his knees. And, holy mother of..., this book is H. O. T. *fanning self* Phew! I needed an ice bath by the time I was through.

NJ Walters is one of my favorite EC authors. She writes a hot sexy book full of characters with warmth and caring. I cannot wait for Jackson's story. A definite thumbs up.

1 comment:

  1. I love NJ's work. She is an auto-buy author for me.

    KarenB

    ReplyDelete

Have you read it? What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails