Friday, January 06, 2006

Just have to say...

I'm not going to review it, because Jen did such an amazing job, what else is there to say? Nothing could top her review. But, I just finished Midnight Rose by Shelby Reed. I have nothing to say but WOW. What a fabulous book. Oh, and if you haven't read it yet, go get it NOW! Thank you, Jen, for writing such a fabulous review - I might never have picked this book up without it. Your word is evermore gospel. I bow to your 'discerning readership'. Thanks again!

2 comments:

  1. There is no greater compliment to an author than that of reader feedback. You should send Shelby an email and let her know how much you LOVED Midnight Rose. She will be so glad you did *G* If you need her email addy, email me and I'll get it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you liked it!!!!! Wow was my immediate impression as well.

    ReplyDelete

Have you read it? What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails