Monday, May 03, 2010

Bookwatch: Cowboy heaven from Linda Lael Miller

It's no secret that I'm a huge Linda Lael Miller fangirl. I adore those McKettricks more than anything. She has two more books coming out in the McKettricks of Texas trilogy. I've already read the first one and loved it. (And isn't it interesting how they all seem to breed in 3s? LOL!)



The books are:
McKettricks of Texas: Tate (Feb 2010)
McKettricks of Texas: Garrett (May 2010)
McKettricks of Texas: Austin (June 2010)

Go get those Cowboys!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the first one and I'm anxiously awaiting the next two!

    Did you see, in the most recent issue (June, I think) of RT, there's a McKettrick family tree? Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shan, I don't get RT, but I did hear about it. I probably could have written it for them, I'm such a fangirl geek.

    ReplyDelete

Have you read it? What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails