Like Jennifer, included in my top reads were:
- 1) Nalini Singh as well, but mostly Slave to Sensation and Visions of Heat. Caressed by Ice was good, but not up to the caliber of the first two.
- 2) I also Megan Hart's Broken and Dirty. Great reads.
One's JB didn't mention that I thought were great:
- 1) Second Time Around by Marie Ferrarella. Wonderful story.
- 2) The Me I Used To Be by Jennifer Archer. Bawled my eyes out. Loved it.
- 3) Then there's Mallery's Her Last First Date, witty and fun.
- 4) McCarty's Caine's Reckoning. Hot, sexy, Alpha... another great McCarty.
- 5) High Noon by NR.
- 6) Innocent In Death by JD Robb... all of them really. Thoroughly enjoy them, every single time.
- 7) Up Close & Dangerous by Linda Howard
- 8) Seven-Year Seduction by Heidi Betts
I'm so sure I'm leaving something out, but
All in all it was a good year for me reading wise. I read 143 books total and out of that I only had 3 DNFs. Not bad.