Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Jessamyn's Christmas Gift by NJ Walters


Long time no postings from me. So first let me apologize. Sorry I hope to do better in the new year.

Anyone who knows me knows I love all of NJ's books. I can't help it. Beside being a wonderful person she really is a wonderful author. In touch with what her readers want and in this Christmas Quickie she delivers.

Jessamyn is like many women these days, she a solid size 16, but she is beautiful, powerful and embracing her life and sexuality with self confidence.

Caleb is the strong and every vigilant next door neighbor. The fact that he is a police officer, well let's be honest that makes him all the more yummy.

At Christmas the year before Jessamyn wanted to surprise her then boyfriend Bennett with a Christmas gift he'd never forget. Her wrapped up in a little red teddy. Too bad the man who enters the house isn't Bennett. Fleeing after her initial shock she moves on, past Bennett and the memory of Caleb's potent stare.

It's been a year and Caleb has the same wish for Christmas as last year. Jessamyn. We watch as Caleb convinces a reluctant Jessamyn that he is all the man she needs.

Steamy sex and a story of love for Christmas is what you get with this Christmas Quickie. Jessamyn and Caleb are the perfect couple, and when they do finally get together watch the sparks fly.

NJ succeeds again at reaching her readers, penning a story with a heroine everyone can relate to. If you haven't you should add this to your most wanted list, you won't be sorry.

6 comments:

  1. I have got to get this one! I read all of NJ's books too... she's such a wonderful author!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The excerpt for this definitely caught my eye. Now it's a must. Thanks Lori!

    And I will never nudge you for a review again if you are going to apologize for not posting in awhile. (I'll let KarenS tell you herself; just like she did me. LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have me and Lori confused but that's ok. LOL

    Sadly I always apologize when I go AWOL. Bad Habit. Actually I like nudguing it gets me motivated.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Jenn! Thanks so much for posting the review. I'm so sorry; I did not even look at the byline. Lori and I had just emailed about blogging and I assumed it was her post. Sorry about that.

    Oh, and no apology necessary anyway! Happy to see you blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Wasn't me :) I will still blog tonight *g*. I love NJ's books - this is a must have for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of NJ's books too Jen, I read this one yesterday, and I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete

Have you read it? What do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails